I'm probably not the only one who listens to the radio 24/7. So I've started noticing that the same songs, come around a lot. That's why I've made a top 10 list of good radio songs. You'll find songs to every taste, so check it out. Also if you've heard a song you really liked, but you don't know the name. If your lucky you'll find it here.
1. Avicii - Hey Brother (Album: True) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxIiPLVR6NA
- You've definitely heard this song once or twice, and it's really good. This is one of the songs i hear most in the radio, and one of the songs i sing along too the loudest.
2. Eminem ft. Rihanna - The Monster (Album: The Monster) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkozMIXZ8w
- "I'm friends with the monstaaaaars.." the weird song, that doesn't really make sense, but still is really great. But i must say you almost can't go anyway without hearing it. Also I love Rihanna and Eminems songs, they're amazing together.
3. Pitbull ft. Kesha - Timber (Album: Timber) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo
- The song that just makes you wanna dance. Personally I really love this song, and I also hear it in the radio very very often.
4. Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty (Album Tattoos) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbtPXFlZlHg
- You don't know this song? Something is wrong, go to the doctors. (Kidding) It's amazing, and my favorite song by Jason. A song I can always sing a long to, while laughing.
5. Dvbbs & Borgeous - Tsunami (Album: Tsunami) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18
- Your the party type? This is a song for you. Amazing song for the people who likes to flow with the beat. A very popular song.
6. Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z - Drunk in love (Album: Beyoncé) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JPKLa-Ofc
- The popular couple with the "new" daughter Blue Ivy (which by the way is adorable) made another song together, "Drunk In Love" I kinda like the way it goes, which is confusing, and changes a lot. Check it out!
7. Katy Perry - Unconditionally (Album: PRISM) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjwZAa2EjKA
- She did it again. After the song "Roar" which was truly amazing (I think), she now made a new song. And personally I think it's just as good. High Five Katy!
8. Afrojack ft. Spree Wilson - The Spark (Album: The Spark) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3lcPjvWLA
- This is really a nice song. I mean it has a good meaning, a nice beat and everything. A song you have to sing along to.
9. Envy - In your arms (Album: In your arms) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UX9Q5ApVqs
- This song is sweet. Well not exactly sugarsweet, but it's so good. And this is one of the song where I love the lyrics most. And if I said I never heard it in the radio, that would be a lie.
10. Kid ink ft. Chris Brown - Show me (Album: Show me) Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkb13IU_DE
- I still think you can call this song "New". I dunno why but i really like Chris Brown and Kid ink, because even through a lot of their is songs is like girls, weed and so on, they're still good.
Well that's all this time! You think there was a really good song you hear in the radio all the time, I didn't put there, please comment it! Thank you :)